saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck.spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that i was a lier.
then the other installer travis told the truth that confirmed my story. installer have the same mentality as the owner anthony jr . furnance make loud noise when it comes on and turns off. paid cash 2800.00 i would like to speak to the ceo of co and see if he has the same views a sthis jr guy.
cant see them being the same and having sucess like they have.thanks travis for being honest at least ur hornable unlike your employer anthony jr
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gas Furnace
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "I installed my hair on Christmas and was satisfied with my purchase. Today is New Years and my hair looks like ***! It doesn't shed but the tangling is crazy...."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..."
- "Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. You say on your show that “I am here to help”. From my recent experience. You should be saying..."
- "ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE looking for a moving service, stay far, far away from Kelly Williams Westlake Village They are the most unethical company I have ever come across..."